05-31-2009 03:36 PM
My HP PSC 1401 All-in-One will not cancel a document once it has started printing. Any later jobs will not start but can be cancelled without starting.
Anyone with this problem and have you found the solution? I have had to uninstall the printer and reinstall it to get rid of the memory of this last incomplete print job.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS