HP PSC 1510 ALL IN ONE (3455 Views)
Student
ANDOVER
Message 1 of 6 (3,455 Views)

HP PSC 1510 ALL IN ONE

I've been trying to down load the driver for my all in one printer via the HP WEB PAGE  but I keep on getting the following message:

File:drivers/dot4/wrapper/data1.cab

If any one out there can help me......PLEASE DO !!

Thanks in advance

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 6 (3,421 Views)

Re: HP PSC 1510 ALL IN ONE

What operating system do you have?  What link are you trying to download the drivers from?  There are cases where your firewall will prevent downloading from HP's FTP site.  See the following for a workaround.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ---->

Student
87wildside
Message 3 of 6 (2,876 Views)

I'm having the same problem. The machine is running XP SP3 32bit. Tried the work around in the last post, nothing changed.
Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 4 of 6 (2,840 Views)

For the PSC 1510 and Windows XP try the download link here for the basic driver or here for the full featured driver.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Printing/Imaging

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

<----   If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You".

Student
Readcat
Message 5 of 6 (1,945 Views)

Bad links.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 6 of 6 (1,935 Views)

Readcat wrote:

Bad links.

It appears the links were updated on 9/9/09, the basic driver is now here and the full featured XP driver for the PSC 1510 is here.  If the links there do not work due to issues with ftp:// links then try the basic or full links here.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation