08-12-2014 03:21 PM
Hi, I have the above model (HP PSC 1510 All-In-One). I have NEVER had a problem with it before. I regularly maintain it (clean and dusting it out), and I don't use it that often. But today when I went to use it, I turned it on and the entire control panel is going crazy! It flickers on and off constantly, the 'Quality' stars change from 1-3 stars over and over, and the machine will not even turn off! When I unplug it, and leave it alone for a bit, and then plug it back in it still does the same thing. I don't even have to turn it on, it's like I never turned it off in the first place! It won't print anything, and my computer won't even register that it is turned on. What do I do? I love this printer, and don't want to get rid of it! Especially since I just got brand new ink! It's a few years old, so I guarantee it is outside the warranty...
08-13-2014 02:36 PM
The blinking light problem you have could be as simple as an improperly installed cartridge, or as bad as a fatal error. For you, I am hoping for a cartridge error.
Check the following webpage to see the most common combinations and causes of blinking lights on the control panel for your printer. I hope this helps.
Click the Thumbs up to say thanks. Mark Accepted Solution if the solution solves your issue.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS