Question

Student
ksquires
Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

HP PSC 1510 All-In-One Not Working

Hi, I have the above model (HP PSC 1510 All-In-One). I have NEVER had a problem with it before. I regularly maintain it (clean and dusting it out), and I don't use it that often. But today when I went to use it, I turned it on and the entire control panel is going crazy! It flickers on and off constantly, the 'Quality' stars change from 1-3 stars over and over, and the machine will not even turn off! When I unplug it, and leave it alone for a bit, and then plug it back in it still does the same thing. I don't even have to turn it on, it's like I never turned it off in the first place! It won't print anything, and my computer won't even register that it is turned on. What do I do? I love this printer, and don't want to get rid of it! Especially since I just got brand new ink! It's a few years old, so I guarantee it is outside the warranty...

Intern
BethenyF
Message 2 of 2 (62 Views)

Re: HP PSC 1510 All-In-One Not Working

Hi Ksquires,

The blinking light problem you have could be as simple as an improperly installed cartridge, or as bad as a fatal error.  For you, I am hoping for a cartridge error.

Check the following webpage to see the most common combinations and causes of blinking lights on the control panel for your printer.  I hope this helps.

HP PSC 1510 All-in-One Printer support - Blinking Lights

Regards,

BethenyF

Click the Thumbs up to say thanks.
Mark Accepted Solution if the solution solves your issue.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation