11-27-2013 11:01 AM
Hi to everybody,
I have a problem with my printer. I wanna work with it after 2 years but the problem is to my pc,dont work my cd-rom i cant open to put the drivers in! I cant find the drivers for it...can you help me plz???
11-28-2013 02:30 PM
Hello Kwstass. I understand you are looking for printer drivers for your computer. To locate the correct ones, I require the operating system of the computer. To locate this information, please reference this document: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows/which-o
Please respond as soon as possible. I look forward to your response.
11-29-2013 06:08 AM
Version 5.1 (internal publication 2600.xpsp_sp3_qfe.130704-0421: Service pack 3)
Copyright 2007 Microsoft corporation
physical memory available to Windows : 2.079.300 KB.
Sorry if i have bad translate ! Tell me if i help you .
12-02-2013 11:44 AM
Thank you for the information, but you did not provide me the operating system of the computer. Some of the operating systems you could possess are Windows XP, 2003, Vista... Could you please reference this link again to pinpoint your exact operating system: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows/which-o
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS