Question

Top Student
mfutu
Message 1 of 5 (262 Views)

HP Photo Creations Software

I purchased and installed a HP 6515e All-in-One printer with the included drivers and full function software.

When I invoke the Photo Creations application a windowed frame is displayed with a message .. " Starting up, please wait ...". The screen then goes blank and I am returned to my desktop with no further interaction with the software.

I'm running Windows Home Premium 64bit and have never had this issue before.

Master's Graduate
RocketLife
Message 2 of 5 (250 Views)

Re: HP Photo Creations Software

[ Edited ]

Hi Mfutu.

Thanks for writing. This looks like an issue our customer support team may need to investigate. Please contact them at hpphotocreations@hp.com

Thank you for trying HP Photo Creations,

RocketLife

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
Top Student
mfutu
Message 3 of 5 (240 Views)

Thanks, I shot them an email, now waiting for an answer

Top Student
mfutu
Message 4 of 5 (228 Views)

I received a boiler plate response to my email with Photo Creations. I uninstalled the software that came with the printer, downloaded and installed the same software from the the Photo Creation site. this solved all the problems, Apparently the software on the installation CD was buggy. Again thanks for the tip

Master's Graduate
RocketLife
Message 5 of 5 (221 Views)

Thanks, Mfutu.

HP Photo Creations should update itself to the latest version automatically whether you installed it from the CD or the Web, but I'll forward your story to our R&D team. The startup problem may have been due to a temporary glitch with your Internet connection.

Glad to hear things are working now!

Yours,

RocketLife 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation