08-19-2013 10:27 PM
Ok, so I picked up this Photosmart 245 from a tag sale and quickly learned it was very old. I followed some articles and came to an article that said a compadible driver was the Photosmart 330. So, I go to download the Photosmart 330 driver, and all it tells me is to plug it in to the computer. If I don't own it, how am I supposed to plug it into the computer? I keep reading, and it also tells me there is a wizard. I follow the wizard's steps, and to no avail. Apparently this "wizard" doesn't have very much magic. It tells me that the Photosmart 245 does not have a driver, and to download the Photosmart 330 driver. Nowhere on HP's website will it provide me with a Windows 7 driver for the Photosmart 330. Does anyone know where I can get a plain old .exe that will install the driver? Help greatly appreciated!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS