08-30-2013 03:18 PM
I'm trying to set my HP Photosmart 5510 All-in-one via Wi-fi. When I'm asked to enter the IP adress from the printer, the driver keeps telling me that I've got the wrong IP adress. What should I do to solve this problem?
09-04-2013 07:38 AM
Sorry that you are having a problem with the IP address being wrong.
When you have the printer connected wireless from the front panel, you just need to install the software and drivers from the computer.
You should not have to put in the IP Address, unless you are adding the printer from the (Add Printer) tab in Device and printers.
Install the CD or go to the link below, and just download the drivers. After download, it should search for the printer, and find it and the IP address on it's own.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS