01-09-2013 07:29 AM
I run a new DEL XPS PC which has Windows 7 Prof installed. Within this software I have installed Windows XP in the Vertual PC application so I can also run old XP software.
I have loaded the HP Photosmart 5510 software in the Windowsnd all is ok e.g. Printing scanning etc. I then tried to load the same software into the Windows XP and it will not work. If try to complete the installation process but the instructions just keep being repeated on the screen. When I try to uninstall the software from Windows XP I get the error message - Error - 2081883393 : Failed to get device .
Can you tell me what is wrong and and why I cannot uninstall the software so I can start from the beginning.
01-10-2013 04:29 PM
Here is that link: http://goo.gl/b3R29
Let me know and have a great day!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS