06-16-2010 03:19 PM - edited 06-16-2010 03:22 PM
I'm thinking of buying the HP Photosmart B109n (Wireless all-in-one) printer, but I've noticed a warning in its technical specificatons that it does not work with WinXP 64 bit pro.
My laptop runs Win7 64bit pro. The printer's technical specs on the HP site don't seem to mention Windows 7 at all, but my retailer's site claims the printer is Windows 7 ready.
I'd like to know for sure before buying, if anyone knows?
06-17-2010 07:26 AM
Hi - Good news, the HP Photosmart B109n does have a full featured printer driver for Win7 64bit pro and is fully supported. The driver should come in the printer box, but if it doesn't the driver is available at the following link:
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS