11-23-2010 04:36 AM
Hi there, for some reason my printer has recently started to print PDFs blurry. It prints eveything else fine, e.g. Word documents, but when printing text from PDFs there is kind of like a shadow behind the text which makes it appear blurry. Any ideas how to fix this? I have just re-installed the printer and downloaded the drivers that are on the HP website and that hasn't fixed it.
03-10-2011 06:59 AM
Yes, I have also been having the same problem as well, but with my officejet j6480 printer. When it gets to pdf files it prints so blurry that you cant make out the text. Hp is going to having step up their game i am very disappointed to see that no representative havn't post a solution. I need a new printer because of this pdf mishap. more than likely i will take my business elsewhere.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS