Re: HP Photosmart C4280 prints blurry PDFs (660 Views)
Top Student
Nicknock_85
Message 1 of 4 (1,391 Views)

HP Photosmart C4280 prints blurry PDFs

Hi there, for some reason my printer has recently started to print PDFs blurry. It prints eveything else fine, e.g. Word documents, but when printing text from PDFs there is kind of like a shadow behind the text which makes it appear blurry. Any ideas how to fix this? I have just re-installed the printer and downloaded the drivers that are on the HP website and that hasn't fixed it. 

Many thanks!

Student
shpdsgn
Message 2 of 4 (1,359 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart C4280 prints blurry PDFs

I have a 4780 and just started having the same issue. It may have started happening after updating the ADOBE reader on my laptop.

Honor Student
JONTE
Message 3 of 4 (1,197 Views)

Yes, I have also been having the same problem as well, but with my officejet j6480 printer. When it gets to pdf files it prints so blurry that you cant make out the text. Hp is going to having step up their game i am very disappointed to see that no representative havn't post a solution. I need a new printer because of this pdf mishap. more than likely i will take my business elsewhere.

Intern
JO85
Message 4 of 4 (660 Views)

I seem to have a similar problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation