01-27-2011 06:59 PM
In the last couple days, my printer has started to beep and then it sounds like it is trying to reset. I have turned it off and back on. I have unplugged the cable to the computer and the electrical and it is still beeping!!! Not constantly though.
Is there a troubleshooting guide that lists the number of beeps and then the problem???
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS