11-20-2011 08:34 AM
We recently had some bad weather and went through multiple power outages and surges. Now our All-inOne printer will not print/communicate with our desktop and continuously shows on the touch screen that it's scanning or copying...but it's not. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the hardware and of course all the "unplug and wait 30,60, 90 seconds" routines. None of this worked. Can anyone tell me if there is a way we can fix this or will we have to take the printer in for repairs/replace it?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS