02-03-2012 02:56 PM
The 5180 worked well on Vista. At changeover to a new Windows 7-64 bit PC I can't get the print driver to load, though all other aspects load OK. Twice,m upon deleting the whole driver package and re-loading it I have been able to print a test page but as soon as I try to print anything else it comes up with errors indicating at times the is ink cartridge problems.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS