10-31-2011 05:13 PM
I can't get my HP Photosmart D110 installed wirelessly. The printer says it's connected with an IP address. But it won't print.
I saw a post on the HP support forum indicating that the printer is trying to print through the USB cable, so I followed those instructions and added this printer through the control panel using the standard TCP/IP Port and Device Type. The final step was to print a test page, and that worked, but nothing else will print. The printer pulls the paper and it sounds as if it's printing, but it doesn't print.
The printer printed before I got a wireless router for my laptop.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS