12-07-2010 05:22 PM
I have a HP Photosmart C4280 all-in-one and working on Vista . I go into photosmart and then an error comes up and says "HP Photosmart essential has stopped working" so I click on the solution and it says to uninstall and install. Did that using cd as I cannot find photosmart essential to install from HP website. Same message. From what I can see essential is now photo creations but what about my photos that I have on essential. 1-How can I retrieve them? 2-Cannot find new download or update for photo essential...help!!!!! Lots of pictures on essential . First problem encountered with printer in a few years.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS