10-14-2013 06:55 PM - edited 10-14-2013 06:59 PM
I have been trying to download the full driver onto my HP Pavilion g series laptop. I need it because my photosmart printer won't scan onto my laptop unless HP Solutions is installed. Every time I have tried to install the driver though, as soon as it hits the installation process it crashes and says "Fatal error occurred during installation." I have tried every 'solution' I could find on the web and nothing is working. I still have the original printer installation disk and even that crashes when I try to install it. HELP!
I have Windows 7 Home Preimium 64 bit
10-15-2013 02:11 PM
If you haven't looked at this yet, it may offer some help:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS