10-04-2011 02:27 PM
I used to use an HP printing software with my HP photosmart C-309 but I upgraded my computer & operating system to windows 7 and now it is different. I loaded the HP provided software/drivers for the C-309 and it does not allow me to manage different size photos on different size paper and many other features. For example I cannot make 2 wallets on a 4 x 6 piece of paper. It also does not allow me to move the contents of the picture up and down to pick the best viewing. I used to have a series 8200 and now have a c-309. I may have been using an old software and now it is gone. When I load the new software/drivers, it is not very good.
I want it the way it used to be. Has anyone also experienced this problem?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS