Question
HP Printer Control app for Windows 8
Replies (88)

Teacher
JohnnyUtah
Message 81 of 89 (248 Views)

Re: HP Printer Control app for Windows 8

Hi Lindatomh,

The printer needs an installed driver in order to print. Try running the Printer Install Wizard:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&jumpid=ex_r4155/hho/ipg/ccdoc/p...

I work for HP.

Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution".
Student
albakoor
Message 82 of 89 (200 Views)

اهلاً بكم

Student
pammyLou61
Message 83 of 89 (167 Views)

i have a HP all-in-one Deskjet3950 printer, scanner and copier.  yesterday i was printing off some photos from my photo gallery,  everything was working great.  then all of a sudden it would not let me print.  it did nothing.  it would copy off the place were you scan, but it would not scan or print off comp.  now it keeps saying i am offline.  i ran all tests.  everytrhing is enabled but says im offline.  i put it on wireless and wired.  still says off line.  help!!!  i need to send these pictures right away.

Honor Student
lilbritches
Message 84 of 89 (132 Views)

yes it now says not totally downloaded but put cd in and don't know what to do next

Honor Student
lilbritches
Message 85 of 89 (132 Views)

went to settings and it said download was not complete and put cd back in and finish. I put cd in and nothing other than picture of printer

It quit loading so I thought it was done. First I put everything in (ink, paper, etc} then turned on computer and it said to download for windows 8 I pushed that that button and icon started to go in circles in bottom corner. It was suppose to be for 62 bits but was loading 32 bits. It stopped loading and I went to app pushed right ck and then the apps . Tried to print something and ink and paper lights were on. Went to settings and it said it hadn't completed loading and to put cd in again. I did and nothing happened

Honor Student
BeauJangles
Message 86 of 89 (124 Views)

Just installed Win 8.1.  Printers & Devices show that I have a network printer, scanner, but the scanning option page that used to come up doesn't any longer.

Honor Student
rose8695
Message 87 of 89 (107 Views)

I needs too get my printer too work on wireless it a 2540 Desk Jet  I do not have a CD for it

Honor Student
rose8695
Message 88 of 89 (107 Views)

I have  all ready have fill out three servays for this same thing

Student
mcirafred
Message 89 of 89 (43 Views)

How do I get my new HP deskjet 1510 all-in-one printer to work?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation