08-22-2012 04:56 PM
Is there a way for the printer to read a camera memory card and allow you to save the photos directly to a computer. It will read the card but the only options are print, scan or create. If I choose scan to computer, it wants to scan from the glass. Very frustrating.
Also, the print feed has issues with card stock paper and or jams, won't pull the paper in. etc.
This has been happending since I got it but just haven't had time to deal with it until now.
08-27-2012 01:44 AM
It would help knowing which Operating System you are using with your printer.
I am an HP employee.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos star in the post.
If my reply resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution so that it can be found easier by other people.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS