07-18-2014 07:37 AM
I've got a HP Scanjet 8200 scanner. I have to install the software in order to use the scanner with a differet PC (Windows XP 32bit) as the last one died. However, when I tied to get the software, namely HP Solution Center, from HP support website, I couldn't find it. It seems it just disappeared from it. Where could I find it?
Also, I tried this software upon the suggestion of HP representative in my country: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&so
However, the default settings are set to 200dpi. When I try to set them differetly using HP Director as instructed in help info set out in HP photo and imagining help section, it says that I should click on Settings menu, which in my case is not even there. All I got is View & Print and Help.
Thus, I think HP Solution Center might be the only option.
Any help would be by truly appreciated.
07-21-2014 10:39 AM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at Printers - Scanners.
Click on New Post.
07-22-2014 04:21 AM
Thank you for the reply. When I try to click on the link, I get this message:
07-22-2014 05:30 AM
I found the commercial forums via google. The link is:
07-22-2014 07:00 AM
Sorry about that. The link was broken. I have included the link which I tested to get to the scanner support page.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS