01-25-2014 02:47 PM
After reinstalling b209a drivers from original CD, HP Solution Center no longer works. Message indicates "HP Imaging Device not found". Is Solution Center on CD? if yes, how do I find & install it? If no, how do I download from HP.com?
I am using the printer on my wireless network, not directly attached to laptop.
01-31-2014 04:22 PM - edited 01-31-2014 04:22 PM
Welcome to the Forums
I understand the installation issue you are having and would like to help. I do suggest uninstalling the printer and reinstalling it from using the download. This may help put the Solution Center back on your computer.
Here is a link for uninstalling: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&
Restart your computer.
Here is a link for the driver: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategor
I hope this helps, please let me know the outcome and if needed, I will look into this some more for you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS