10-16-2010 06:08 PM
On clean Windows 7 instaled Photosmart D5460 printer works fine, but when I needed printer maintenance and I've installed HP Solution Center it doesn't find the printer (I get the following message: "HP solution center cannot run because you device instalation is not complete.").
HP Print Diagnostic Utility 3.0 doesn't find any issues, and I've tried for 4 hours reinstalling the driver and other software several times (from downloaded file: PS_SF_03_D5400_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_130_140), also following instructions on one of you support pages, removed everything, restarted, installed with and without printer connected, and still can't figure out what else must I do to make HP solution center recognize my printer. I've even changed the USB cable and ports, closed all unnecesary background programs and services...
Is there something wrong with the printer?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS