09-01-2011 08:26 PM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software for my Photosmart 3210xi and the Solution Center will not recognize my printerand dissappears. My OS is Vista 32 bit. Sometimes when I am installing software, when I am instructed to connect the printer (USB) it will sometimes not see it then also. I have also tried different cables also. HELP!!
09-02-2011 11:25 AM
Have exactly the same problem. Only I have an all-in-one C4385. SOLUTION CENTER does not recognize and closes. Can print from internet page, but not being able to save files, etc. is ridiculous. One suggestion was to scan from Photo Software.
I bought the darn thing 3-5 yrs ago and ran for a short time wireless, then problems and attached cable, fine for several
years and out of no where Solution Center won't work. Got rid of a good Lexmark all in one due to them not developing a driver for Vista. It ran here, but now driver won't reinstall.
09-04-2011 10:01 AM
Yes these problems are very fustrating especially when you have a $350 ALL-IN ONE and you purchase the Vista software CD and it works for a good three years and then Solution Center stops working. Well I still have an XP Pro computer and the software CD for it, so my next step is to move it to that puter. Better than tossing it, if it works there.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS