09-21-2011 01:57 PM - edited 09-21-2011 03:33 PM
I get messages when I select the solution center that say - HPQDIREC.EXE has stopped working and MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ - Application has requested the Runtime to terminate in unusual way. I have a Officejet 6500 E709. Another message points to Crogram File(X86) and says the side-by-side configuration is incorrect. The term side-by-side sounds familiar but the light in my head is not coming on.
09-21-2011 09:57 PM
Not sure what exactly causing the problem.
But I would recommend you uninstall the current hp software and download the latest software from hp website and install. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloa
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS