Question

Student
VLAU7772
Message 1 of 3 (2,189 Views)

HP Solution Center not working in Vista

I just bought a HP All-In-One Photosmart Premium and installed the softwares in my PC running Windows Vista.

When I clicked on the HP Solution Center, all I get is a blank screen.  I uninstalled and installed again but I got the blank screen again.  I am okay to print from wireless connection, just the Solution Center isn't working. 

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 3 (2,173 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center not working in Vista

Please enter the Control Panel and uninstall the Adobe Flash Player.

Now download and install the latest flash version from Adobe site:

http://www.adobe.com/go/EN_US-H-GET-FLASH

Reboot your PC and launch the HP Solution Center.

If the screen is still blank, enter the setup CD, launch the content by using Windows Explorer (Browse)

Enter Setup folder, then enter SolutionCenter folder.

You will find a file called SolutionCenter.msi - right click on it and then click Repair,

Reboot your PC and try opening the HP Solution Center,

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
Ashover
Message 3 of 3 (1,695 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center not working in Vista

I too have a problem with the solution centre on my Vista system. When I originally installed the printer (Photosmart 110 series) the solution centre worked fine but one day stopped working. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and tried the repair option to the msi file but it just says that the installation is not complete and to connect my usb lead. The upside is that the printer works ok!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation