HP Solution Center software downlaod (315969 Views)
Top Student
EmpressofData
Message 1 of 59 (315,969 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP Solution Center software downlaod

I uninstalled my HP Solutions Center software, as the fax quit working (prompt bar greyed out).  When I tried to reinstall, I got the wrong software for my Windows 7  64-bit OS and my Officejet 4500 G510n all-in-one printer.  Where can I find the correct software to download.  I had version 13.0

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 59 (315,943 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software downlaod

Hi,

All should be in here:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4063&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3986...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Associate Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 3 of 59 (315,941 Views)

Ho EmpressOfData,

There is a Full Feature Software listed for this printer that is supposed to work with Windows 7, 64bit.

Look IN:
Category:  "Driver - Product Installation Software"

Software & Driver Downloads - HP Officejet 4500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - G510n

Download the package you want...The Full Feature is the third selection of the three...

• Install the Print Software installation package:  It will be named *.exe – the package will most likely be located in the Downloads folder.  If you have ‘Admin’ control, you may highlight the package and “double-click” to install it, else Right-Click, Select ‘run as Administrator’ and install.

I hope this helps solve the problem.

Post back your results...

Say “Thanks!” – Click the Kudos Star on any Post that helps you.

Mark this Post “Accepted Solution” to say the solution provided worked for you.

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
Student
ArtRay
Message 4 of 59 (315,156 Views)

I downloaded full featured option. The printer driver was installed, but there is no HP in my ALL PROGRAMS LIST and no HP Solution Center icon on my desktop

Associate Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 5 of 59 (315,155 Views)

Hey Art,

If you tried to load from above, you may not have downloaded the s/w for your printer (so maybe it didn't work?).  I don't know...  How about trying again and see if that helps...

Here are the general instructions.  Remember:  depending on YOUR Printer and YOUR operating system (Windows 7, Vista, Linux, Mac OS, etc), the Full Feature Software may or May Not be available - sometimes all you can get are the basic drivers...

OK, here goes...

In many cases, you can (re)install the Full Feature Software for your printer to enhance its capabilities.  The HP Solution Center is an integrated part of the FFS.

(Re)install the basic driver or Full Feature Software:

Drivers control hardware connected to the computer (wired or wireless).

Software controls the programs that interact with the User.

• Go to the top of the forum page to Support and Drivers
  • Enter your Printer Model information, and then go to Software and Drivers...
  • Enter your Operating System in the Drop-down menu...  Scroll down
  • Look for category Driver - Product Installation Software
  • Select the appropriate Basic Driver or Full Feature Software – if available for your printer Save the *.exe installation package on your computer -
  • NOTE the name and the location - the *.exe file will likely save to "Downloads “Install the Software / Driver installation package:  It will be named *.exe – the package will most likely be located in the Downloads folder.  If you have ‘Admin’ control, you may highlight the package and “double-click” to install it, else Right-Click, Select ‘run as Administrator’ and install.

NOTE:  There is sometimes a lot of information at the printer’s website manuals, how-to pages, and alerts for your printer.  Be sure to take an extended look at what’s available.

==========================================================================

I hope this helps!

Say “Thanks!” for the Help by clicking the Kudos Star to show your appreciation.

Fixed?  Mark this Post “Accept as Solution” to help others find the answers.

Note: You can find “Accept as Solution” only on threads started by you.

2012 Year of the Dragon!

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
Student
kleverpita
Message 6 of 59 (305,402 Views)

Hp soultion center

Student
abdallah_123456
Message 7 of 59 (294,151 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software downloads

I want to download hp solution center

Student
mondalgc
Message 8 of 59 (287,435 Views)

Respected sir due some reason hp solution software has been deleted from original cd  CB580-10003 for HP deskjet F2100 series. Kindly download in my Laptop.

I shall be grateful to you

Honor Student
SEMinspections
Message 9 of 59 (282,393 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software usage issue

Question:  Can I use HP Solution Center with my new Officejet Pro 8600 Plus?  The software downloaded from the disk is HP Scan and for some reason does not sequentially number my scans as it did using Solution Center.

Running Vista 32-bit, HP PC

Student
CaesarJ
Message 10 of 59 (279,490 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software downloads

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation