Question
HP Solution Center software downlaod
Replies (68)

Student
genebee2
Message 21 of 69 (2,436 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software downlaod

EmpressofData wrote:

I uninstalled my HP Solutions Center software, as the fax quit working (prompt bar greyed out).  When I tried to reinstall, I got the wrong software for my Windows 7  64-bit OS and my Officejet 4500 G510n all-in-one printer.  Where can I find the correct software to download.  I had version 13.0

Student
marte12
Message 22 of 69 (2,357 Views)

EmpressofData wrote:

I uninstalled my HP Solutions Center software, as the fax quit working (prompt bar greyed out).  When I tried to reinstall, I got the wrong software for my Windows 7  64-bit OS and my Officejet 4500 G510n all-in-one printer.  Where can I find the correct software to download.  I had version 13.0

Student
anavero100
Message 23 of 69 (2,135 Views)

EmpressofData wrote:

Student
samotash15
Message 24 of 69 (2,061 Views)

hello

Top Student
c229pl
Message 25 of 69 (2,039 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software downloadsI

I downloaded the full hp suite but do not seem to have hp solutions center..may I download it now please

Honor Student
jimmylig
Message 26 of 69 (1,968 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software downloads

I have a HP Photosmart C6280 All-in-one Printer, I can no longer print from my computer, I lost my HP Solution Center and when I try to re-install my CD the message comes up "Local print spooler not in service". Can you help me?

Student
mvogelz
Message 27 of 69 (1,879 Views)

sofrware HP Suluitian Center

Honor Student
reidmorgan201
Message 28 of 69 (1,878 Views)

Thank you Dragon-Fur that was very helpful!:catvery-happy:

Dean
Dragon-Fur
Message 29 of 69 (1,848 Views)

You are welcome, Reid.

Be sure to go back to your printer's website and check for any Updates for your printer's software.  Read the descriptions; some of the updates are important, others may be specific for a particular purpose so may or may not apply to your setup.

Some printers may offer Firmware updates in addition to the software updates.

Remember the Updates must be applied to working installations of your Full Feature Software package, that is, you install the Full Feature Software first - get that working, then install the Updates.

The "Solution Center" is part of the Full Feature Software package, by the way.  In some of the newest printers, the software packages have changed - they do not look or behave the way one may have remembered from older, previous versions.  That is not to say you should not expect most of the features to be there from version to version, but things do change and every once in awhile, things change quite a bit.  If you find that something is not at all what you expect, do a search on the forum for what seems to be missing or not working and see if you can determon whether the issue is "just you" or if the change is has happened as a result of the package itself being updated in some fashion.

Happy Computing!

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
Honor Student
reidmorgan201
Message 30 of 69 (1,840 Views)

Thank you Dragon-fur, I have installed the full feature software and will check my printer's web page for updates.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation