mmauricio
Message 41 of 68 (679 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software downlaod

need download hp solution center

Student
Cypressman
Message 42 of 68 (636 Views)

MY scan feature has stopped working on my L7780.

When I open HP solution center it tells me that devise instalation is not complete.

I have had this machine for 4 years and has always worked fine.

I have reinstalled all drivers

Student
nittaya
Message 43 of 68 (596 Views)

body

Student
Cardoso
Message 44 of 68 (557 Views)

fgdgdfgdg

Student
prasannan
Message 45 of 68 (499 Views)

Hi, 

My HP Solution centre 13.0 on HP pavilion g6 (Windows 7, 64 bit) suddenly stopped responding. I have the following doubts.

a) What coulld be the reason for this  and why is this happening?

b) Is un-installing and reloading the software will solve the problem?

c) What are the precautions I should take while downloading and installing  the software?

Regards,

Prasannan

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 46 of 68 (497 Views)

Hi prasannan,

I understand you're having some issues with the Solution Center program for your HP printer. I'm sorry you're having this issue but I will certainly do my best to assist you with this I just need to ask a few questions first.

Which printer do you have? (Click here to get help finding out which printer you have)

What error message do you get when trying to open the HP Solution Center?

Have you tried downloading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor? (If not, please click here to do so)

Once I have this information I should be able to help you better!!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
HawkiVince
Message 47 of 68 (487 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software downloads

Now have Windows 8 and when trying to run All In One C410 disc in drive F install action screen is not large enough to click on Start

Student
sawsms
Message 48 of 68 (474 Views)

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 49 of 68 (442 Views)

Hi sawsms,

I understand you've been having issues with getting Solution Center to download to work with your Photosmart 2610v printer. I'm sorry to hear you've been having this issue, but I will certainly help you!

Since you have uninstalled several times and used the HP Print and Scan Doctor, we will try a different approach. If your printer is connected with a USB cable, I'd like you to remove it from either the printer or computer (whichever is easier for you to reach). Once that cable is removed, please click here and follow Step one: Perform a level-three uninstall to remove the full software package. You would then need to reinstall the software which you can download the latest version of by follow Step two in that same document. Make sure to not reconnect the cable connecting the printer to the computer until the software asks you to as well. This should allow you to get the Solution Center back on your computer successfully.

Hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything further!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
sunshine8871
Message 50 of 68 (431 Views)

Hello again Miss TeriLynn,

I am sawsms and you responded to my problem of getting the HP Solution Center back on my computer.

When I went into the forum to read your response it would not accept the screen name I started with...???

so I had to change it, but I am one in the same person.

I tried the search for  Uninstall_L3  in my search box but came up blank.  the windows 7 does not have the search box with the little dog ( as my Windows XP had ).  It has only the search box at the bottom of the Start menu.  When I searched for Uninstall_L3 there the response was "No items match your search". :

Any other suggestions how I can find this Uninstall_L3?

Thanking you for your prompt first reply, sunshine

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation