Question
HP Solution Center software downlaod
Replies (68)

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 51 of 69 (579 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software downlaod

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you were having issues signing back in, but glad you were able to get back to me :smileyhappy:

We will approach this a little differently. Just please let me know if your software was installed with a software CD on to the computer or if you were using a download from the internet and I will get you to the right spot!!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
sunshine8871
Message 52 of 69 (575 Views)

Miss TeriLynn,

Thank you again for your promptness... I have been at this for a month !

The HP 2610v was given to me by my sister and her husband when they got a new printer.  I have the manual but no disk.  I downloaded it FROM THE HP SITE ONLINE.

I have a question for you that I do not want to post here.  Is there a way to correspond with you other that this?

Awaiting your response,

sunshine

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 53 of 69 (571 Views)

Hi sunshine,

Sorry to hear you've been at this so long, but I'm happy to help you as best I can!

If you'd rather send me a private message, click here and this post will explain how you can message me directly.

For your software, we will need to download the software package from HP's website so we can get it installed (assuming that you haven't already done that). Click here to access the drivers. Once the page loads, click the blue Next button, then scroll down a little until you see Driver - Product Installation Software. Click on those words and then click on the blue Download button beside where it says HP Photosmart and Officejet Full Feature Software and Drivers. Then it should ask you at the bottom of your screen to click Run, Save or Cancel, and I will ask that you please click the Save option and wait for it to download.

Once you have to software downloaded we can then attempt to install the software for you, but I will wait for your private message before I supply any other instructions :smileyhappy:

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
Student
perg64
Message 54 of 69 (554 Views)

EmpressofData wrote:

I uninstalled my HP Solutions Center software, as the fax quit working (prompt bar greyed out).  When I tried to reinstall, I got the wrong software for my Windows 7  64-bit OS and my Officejet 4500 G510n all-in-one printer.  Where can I find the correct software to download.  I had version 13.0

Honor Student
7strng
Message 55 of 69 (537 Views)

My printer is Photosmart C6180 All-in-One.  I installed FFS on my laptop with Windows 7 64 bit for that printer.  After the first installation, Scan would hang and not function, even though it passed the test during the install. So I followed the instructions to restart the software, restart the laptop, and reinstall the software, in that order.  I have lost count of how many times I have restarted the laptop and downloaded Solution Center FFS.  No matter what, the Solution Center is never installed, although everything else is.  When I click the "selected software" link on the custom installation panel , all items are checked, but "HP Solution Center" is greyed out and says "(Already installed)".  However, in reality it is not.  After completing the FFS install and rebooting the laptop, Solution Center is nowhere to be found.  Not even in the Windows "Uninstall Programs" list.  What gives?  How do I get Solution Center installed and working?

Honor Student
7strng
Message 56 of 69 (522 Views)

[ Edited ]

Ok, I finally got it working.   As a last ditch effort I hacked the registry and removed all the HP keys.  This last time the install brought forward the Solution Center.  It is now working and scanning as expected.  This whole thing has been very painful.  When one goes to uninstall some code, it ought to go and clean itself out of the registry so that the next install proceeds flawlessly.  Having to hack the registry is **NOT** a recommended way to do things.  But, in this case, it did work.

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 57 of 69 (493 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software downloads

Hi sunshine8871,

I've found another document that may be helpful for getting your software installed.

I'd like you to click here and scroll down to Solution two and then Step two please. I'd like you to follow from Step two: Turn off the 'terminate and stay resident' programs through to Step six: Enable the Startup software. Hopefully these steps should help the software start running.

Please let me know the results :smileyhappy:

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Freddy_Cruz
Message 58 of 69 (365 Views)

NO.. did not download solution center....

Tutor
edwalsh606
Message 59 of 69 (295 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software usage issue

For some reason the HP Solution Center 12.0 on my computer does not work any more.  How can I correct this? Tthe Operating System is XP and I am using Scanjet G4050, Hp Laserjet 1020 and HP photosmart D7560. 

Student
edaz
Message 60 of 69 (221 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software downloads

I recently installed Windows 7 64Bit OS. When I reloaded Deskjet 1660 Software everything seems to work ok but the HP Solution Center software doesen't give me the ink cartridge levels any more and when I try to open it I get a message saying that because the devoce installation is not complete I cannot run the Solution Center software. When I run the HP Print and Scan Doctor, it checks my printer etc and says everything is working OK. How do I get The

Solution Center software to work properly?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation