Question
HP Solution Center software downlaod
Replies (68)

Student
Gman1102
Message 61 of 69 (316 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center software downlaod

HP Solutions center will not start up on laptop for scanning.  I can print and my printer is wireless D110 HP All-in-one Photosmart.  The error messages is as follows:

Parsing error in fileC:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digtal Imagiomg\bin\hpqscloc\1033.xml

Student
djascudder
Message 62 of 69 (290 Views)

EmpressofData wrote:

I uninstalled my HP Solutions Center software, as the fax quit working (prompt bar greyed out).  When I tried to reinstall, I got the wrong software for my Windows 7  64-bit OS and my Officejet 4500 G510n all-in-one printer.  Where can I find the correct software to download.  I had version 13.0

Muc Tutor
Tutor
Muc
Message 63 of 69 (265 Views)

Hello banhien - I have unpluged the power and USB and then deleted all HP software from my computer then downloaded OJProl7xco_Full_14.exe multiple times (5) with the same results. Software looks like it loads with no error messages then after I answer some fax questions I get a spinning disk on the screen with a black Solution Center icon that tries to open but only gives a black screen. I have down loaded the fax & print doctor multiple times  but no help there because the hardware works! I can print, scan, copy, and fax using the buttons on the hardware. Why does the HP Solution Center desktop icon not work? What do I have to do to make it work? I seem to remember last year I had a similar problem and talked to someone at HP (I noticed that in all the HELP screens on HP there are no phone numbers - wonder why?) and the tech had to send an icon to my desktop. Doesn't look like HP has done anything to fix THEIR problem. I am not imprressed with them on this point. Anyway I still do not have a Solution Center icon on my desktop that functions correctly. My computer has a 6 core processor & 12GB RAM with operating system Windows 7 Home Premium. Any suggestions?

Muc Tutor
Tutor
Muc
Message 64 of 69 (265 Views)

Hello - Dragon-Fur - I have unpluged the power and USB and then deleted all HP software from my computer then downloaded OJProl7xco_Full_14.exe multiple times (5) with the same results. Software looks like it loads with no error messages then after I answer some fax questions I get a spinning disk on the screen with a black Solution Center icon that tries to open but only gives a black screen. I have down loaded the fax & print doctor multiple times  but no help there because the hardware works! I can print, scan, copy, and fax using the buttons on the hardware. Why does the HP Solution Center desktop icon not work? What do I have to do to make it work? I seem to remember last year I had a similar problem and talked to someone at HP (I noticed that in all the HELP screens on HP there are no phone numbers - wonder why?) and the tech had to send an icon to my desktop. Doesn't look like HP has done anything to fix THEIR problem. I am not imprressed with them on this point. Anyway I still do not have a Solution Center icon on my desktop that functions correctly. My computer has a 6 core processor & 12GB RAM with operating system Windows 7 Home Premium. Any suggestions?

Student
LouisJ
Message 65 of 69 (251 Views)

I lost my solution center when upgrading to Windows 7.

Top Student
sunshine8871
Message 66 of 69 (231 Views)

[ Edited ]

LouisJ wrote:

I lost my solution center when upgrading to Windows 7.

Me too !   I have been working with the HP E-mail Support team for weeks.  I have had 6 different people tell me to do this  and do that, add this and remove that and so on.  No help so far.  They told me they would refer me to the Advanced support group that would take remote control of my computer and fix it so I have the Solution Center. 

The Advanced group then referred me to the HP Support online (by phone or chat).  The phone line will not help as my printer is no longer under warranty and not supported by HP and the chat line will not even open up for the same reason. 

I have a 2610v Photosmart All-in-One.  I have sent them over 50 screen shots of the messages I get when I try to download the software, but they still cannot get it fixed.  :smileysad:  :smileyfrustrated:

Any help out there all you HP Geeks?

Student
mgilte
Message 67 of 69 (162 Views)

Ik heb een HP printer, scanner, kopieertoestel.

Graag had ik deze geïnstaleerd op mijn nieuwe PC

Student
twoxfour
Message 68 of 69 (139 Views)

I have windows and hp desk jet 3050. How do I get to hp solution folder?

Tutor
Mottlee
Message 69 of 69 (66 Views)

I have sort of the same issue, The CD that came with the printer did not work with Win7 64, I D/L ojj5700_full_13 I have uninstalled and reinstalled this 3-4 times. I can print to the printer but when I open solution Center  and it loads to the point to show ink levels then I get nothing. ANY help is welcome!

Mott

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation