06-08-2011 05:00 PM
I recently removed, reformated the hard dive on my desktop and then reinstalled all software including that or my HP Photsmart Plu B209a. The HP Solution Center worked before I did the above, worked for a few days after the above but will not work now. May have been an update that caused the probelm. The Solution Center starts, the window opens but notheing appears in the window. I can scan form the printer but not form the desktop. What is the problem?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS