08-30-2013 03:58 AM
I have good and bad news. Good is that when I turned comput on this AM I had Solution Center. Bad news is that my cartrige (only use black) must've dried out..Did the clean/prime to no avail. Any revival for the cartrige? Thanx a bunch wiz!
08-30-2013 06:50 AM
Glad to hear solution center is working again. If the black cartridge is empty or dried up you need to replace it with a new one. Check out the link below.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS