Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes !

I went through this last year with my HP C6280 All-In-One printer/scanner/copier.

HP Solution Center is not  a separate program to load from a CD, download from a web site, etc.

It is part of the suite of programs, that is (supposed to get) installed when you download and install the FULL software suite driver.

There may be two different drivers to download from HP's web site:  a BASIC version and a FULL version.

The BASIC version does not include all of the bells & whistles...and does not include HP Solution Center.

You must download and install the FULL version in order to get HP Solution Center.

When you go to HP's web site to look for the correct driver to download, make sure that you know which operating system that you are using, and whether it is 32-bit or 64-bit.  The drivers will most likley be different, so you must select the correct driver.  There are 4 different  models in the L7500 series.

4 matches found. Please select one below HP Officejet Pro L7500 All-in-One Printer series

SideNote:

I had a major problem with my old printer in which I was no longer able to scan...HP Solution center would not install.

It was recognized or wouldn't install properly where I had full functionality of it and my standard Print options;, e.g., being able to have automatic (not manual) 2- sided printing.  After trying to fix this over six months, I ended-up buying a new HP ALL-In-One printer for $80 (on sale at COSTCO).  I gave my  C6280 to Best Buy to let them recycle the parts.

It was a good printer...had it 6 years, no problems...but now was not worth the headache of trying to fix the problem.

I had invested toooooo much time with no positive results.

DaleBr

HP Recommended

Hllo ich brauche HO Solution Center

HP Recommended

My issue has indeed been resolved. I have not read this offering, as it appeared in a different, unrelated char board.

An 'all in one' is not my printer and not my issue.

Thank you for the inquiry, Dr. Redeye

HP Recommended
Thank you!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.