01-25-2014 07:38 PM
I have the HP Photosmart Premier All-in-One C410. I have had the printer for over a year and things were working fine. Suddenly the HP Solutions Center does not work. I've tried to reinstall w/ the CD and via the internet download. Nothing has worked. I get an error code 2732 and that it cannot be repaired. Help please. I'm working in Windows 7.
01-31-2014 03:16 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I have found another thread that has the exact issue that you are having, and as well there is a solution to this thread. I have included the solution here for you. Please follow through the steps that Stix4 has outlined.
Please let me know if these steps also resolve your issue.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS