03-04-2012 05:16 PM
I have an OfficeJet Pro 8500 Wireless a909g. I downloaded the full version driver software on my new Windows 7 lap top. Printer works great but HP Solutions is missing. Also the printer itself doen't recognize my computer.
I can scan by going to the Webscan page but that is insufficient and I need the HP Solutions which worked beautifully when I had a XP operating system on my old computer.
I've gone through all the advice on the forums but haven't found the answer to my problem. Need solution for HP Solutions!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS