10-05-2012 04:41 PM
I'm trying to run a print head cleaning via the command line for an HP Deskjet 6940 printer. I can lauch the HP Toolbox with hpqtbx01.exe, but I can't find the appropriate parameters to specify in order to just run a cleaning without lauching the UI. I really prefer to run this in 'silent' mode since this is going on an embedded system and I don't want our customers to have access to all the functions available in the HP Toolbox.
The commandline syntax for HP Toolbox is:
hpqtbx01[.exe] printerfriendlyname [/silent] [/run pluginname [/cmd argument]]
For the print head cleaining, I think I need to specify "ServicesPlugin" for pluginname, but the argument to use with /cmd is a mystery. Will someone please reply with the available parameters for the print head cleaning functions, including both the light and deep cleaning? Even better, a fully documented list of plugin names and cmd arguments would be really great, in case I need to expose additional Toolbox functions to our customers.
10-11-2012 10:34 AM
I saw your post and forwarded it to the right people for their review. You should hear back from someone shortly
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS