01-23-2010 05:00 AM
I´ve got HP LJ 2550n printer and when installing this printer on my new laptop with 64bit Win7 it succesfully install the printer, but my options in printing settings (don´t know how its in english, I have localised system), but I can´t choose if I want to print in color or grayscale, I can´t choose to print duplex.
I hope you understand me. And when I print something, instead of images there are black squares. Maybe function of this driver is limited to text print only.
Any ideas, hot to fix this?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS