02-17-2014 10:36 PM
OK'so I downloaded and installed a HP all in one driver and I can find my printer and print a test page. Yahoo. But now i would like to be able to use the wireless printer to actually print something, like an email or a picture on something but onmy tablet there is no print option in any of these apps and when I have the print driver open I can,t select any files or picture from the tablet. how do you use it to print anything?
02-26-2014 05:43 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand you would like to print from your tablet. What type of printer do you have? Click here to find out: Model Number.
What kind of tablet do you have?
Please verify this information and I will assist you further.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS