04-23-2010 09:01 PM
My computer determined a vulenerability due to the fact that i have Flash Player 9 \under Program Files (x86)\HP\Digitial Imaging\Help\Player. I knew that I had upgraded my flash player to 10 so I was confused when this came up. As I dug into this more it seems HP has installed this Flash Player executable under this folder which is version 9 and i can not update it. I have seen multiple posts about this, but none with this particular problem. Even though I have 10 on my computer the Solution Center is still working (I believe because it is hard coded to go look for the file in the location above) I really don't want to keep 9 on my computer. How can I fix this? Can i fix this? I am running Windows 7 and i have a Photosmart Plus B209a-m.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS