01-16-2013 10:46 AM
I have a HP Color 200 MFP M276 and a laptop running Windows 7. I have installed all the software required but I am having trouble printing wirelessly.
The printer will connect to my wireless router fine but when I went to install the printer on to the computer, it couldn't find the "local device(s)"
I have also tried to set up the printer via a wired connection to my router and this hasn't worked either.
What do I need to do?
02-21-2013 08:21 AM
How are you downloading the printer, from the CD or website?
Does your printer have an IP address?
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
09-10-2013 11:49 AM
http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/wireless/index.html The HP Wireless Printer Page is an excellent place to look for tips on connecting as well as suggestions for troubleshooting.
If you are still having some issues please try it out to help you narrow down the issues you are having with conecting.
I am an HP Employee.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS