12-16-2012 09:56 AM
I have HP laser jet 1020 plus printer. The related printer driver CD supplied with the printer has been misplaced.
I am not able to instal the printer in Windows 7 (32 bit)
A software from your source was downloaded. But it has not helped me to
operate the printer.
How can I get the correct configuration of the printer driver software for the above?
12-16-2012 10:21 AM
Download and install the drivers below:
If the printer already connected to your PC be sure to unplug the USB, open Devices and printers and Remove the Device.
Be sure to keep the USB unplugged till the installation will prompt you to connect it.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS