Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP officejet Pro 8500A

Dear,

could you please provide me the HP officejet Pro 8500A (A910a) software driver for MacBook pro (OS X Yosemite v10.10.2) while is it not available on the website.

regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Alghamdi,

Welcome to the HP Forums.

I see that you are in need of the software and drivers for your printer on the Mac 10.10 operating system.

The reason why you are not able to locate them is simple because they are not available at this time.

I have a suggestion that you can try.  Please click on the following link for the HP Printer Drivers v3.0 for OS X

This driver will give you the ability to print from your Mac.  You will need to use the Apple scan software for any scanning that is already on the Mac.

I hope this information is helpful and if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers,  :generic:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hello Alghamdi,

Welcome to the HP Forums.

I see that you are in need of the software and drivers for your printer on the Mac 10.10 operating system.

The reason why you are not able to locate them is simple because they are not available at this time.

I have a suggestion that you can try.  Please click on the following link for the HP Printer Drivers v3.0 for OS X

This driver will give you the ability to print from your Mac.  You will need to use the Apple scan software for any scanning that is already on the Mac.

I hope this information is helpful and if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers,  :generic:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Dear waterboy71,

thank you alot for your assistant,

it is working now.

regards,

HP Recommended

Hi again Alghamdi,

I am happy to hear that we were able to get the issue resolved.   That's great!!!! :LaughingTears:

IF it's not to much trouble, can you please click on the “Accept as Solution ” on my post so that others that have this issue can find the solution.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to write me back at any time and I will be happy to help.

Cheers,   :generic:

W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Sure,

thank you again 7 best regards,

HP Recommended

Is HPPrinters driver3  able to make me print ''two-sided''?

In mountain lion I printed ''two-sided'' without any kind of problem but in Yosemite I don't have active any option to do it.

In Yosemite –in ''Printers & Scanners'' panel-window– I see that  the ''Driver Version'' is 2.0. 

In Mountain Lion the ''Driver Version'' was 4.x (sorry I don't remember the exact number but I'm shure it was, at least, 4)

Thanx in advance

F. 

HP Recommended

I answer to my-self: YES it is.

Now it is possible to print ''two-sided''.

Thank you.

F.

HP Recommended

please provide a driver for HP officejet pro 8500 for Mac 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.