Question

Honor Student
jbritt
Message 1 of 2 (66 Views)

HP photosmart 7510 dashboard software not installing

I have a HP photosmart 7510 and when I install the complete software the dash board does not install any more and none of  my other scan programs will reconize the scanner I am running windows 8.1 pro such as windows fax & scan program and other scan apps but my real issue is when I install the full version of the software only the the HP photo creations & HP Help installs I am using the printer on a wireless network is it possible that any Adobe programs I just installed or the using oem ink would cause this not to install? I have uninstalled & reinstalled & deleted the temp& %temp% folders & run the disc cleaner without success

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)

Re: HP photosmart 7510 dashboard software not installing

Hello jbritt,

If I understand correctly, the full software and driver for the Photosmart 7510 is not installing properly for you on your Windows 8.1 system.

I would suggest that you run the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows to see if the installation will complete successfully.

Another option for you is to turn off your security and firewall and then run the installation.

If you run into any issues or errors, please write back with screen shots and/or the details.

Happy Friday:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation