07-17-2014 11:11 AM
I have a HP photosmart 7510 and when I install the complete software the dash board does not install any more and none of my other scan programs will reconize the scanner I am running windows 8.1 pro such as windows fax & scan program and other scan apps but my real issue is when I install the full version of the software only the the HP photo creations & HP Help installs I am using the printer on a wireless network is it possible that any Adobe programs I just installed or the using oem ink would cause this not to install? I have uninstalled & reinstalled & deleted the temp& %temp% folders & run the disc cleaner without success
07-18-2014 12:39 PM
If I understand correctly, the full software and driver for the Photosmart 7510 is not installing properly for you on your Windows 8.1 system.
I would suggest that you run the HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows to see if the installation will complete successfully.
Another option for you is to turn off your security and firewall and then run the installation.
If you run into any issues or errors, please write back with screen shots and/or the details.
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS