Question

Honor Student
misha627
Message 1 of 4 (123 Views)

HP photosmart D110 cannot print

[ Edited ]

I have tried everything and I cannot get my printer to print anything anymore.  My ink cartridges are full.  I unplugged and replugged in. I shut down and restarted.  I cleaned the print head.  Nothing helps.  It acts like it is printing but absolutely nothing prints on the page. I have also downloaded and run the print and scan doctor. Please help, thanks.

Michelle Disch

PhD Student
Wally_R
Message 2 of 4 (97 Views)

Re: HP photosmart D110 cannot print

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for posting in the forums, I'm sorry to hear the printer isn't working. Thanks also for posting a good chunk of information, I have a few things I want to sort out...

1. The printhead cleaning - did any ink come out, black or color?

2. Did the Print and Scan doctor find any errors?

3. Is this wireless or usb cable connected?

4. What Windows version do you have?

*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the left, as a way to say "Thanks!".

If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
Honor Student
misha627
Message 3 of 4 (90 Views)

No ink came out during the print head cleaning. The print and scan doctor did not find any errors. The printer is USB connected. I am using Windows Vista. Thanks for the questions!
PhD Student
Wally_R
Message 4 of 4 (84 Views)

Okay, thanks for replying :smileyhappy:  So if the print and scan passed, it means the software is alright. But if the ink isn't coming out with the cleaning, something is going on with the hardware. 

Here's a document to try to get the ink going again:  http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&dlc=en&docname=c02002581&lc=en&product=4023246&tmp...

Good luck!

*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the left, as a way to say "Thanks!".

If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation