12-05-2013 08:59 AM
Thank you for keeping me updated. I have another tool for you to run. This is for installation problems. Hopefully it will allow you to install the printer correctly.
★Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP
05-11-2014 08:22 AM
Trying to install the printer software suite, and I keep getting a 'Runtime error' for ...\7zS67DB\Setup.exe. I've uninstalled, then fresh-installed ALL C++ visual runtime for Windows 7 32bit AND 64bit, and still an error. Odd thing is that it all worked for the last install of Win7 on the laptop, and I tried to put it back on at about the same time this time as well. All help is welcome!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS