12-29-2008 11:44 AM - edited 12-29-2008 11:47 AM
Im trying to use this scanner but cannot get it to scan into Photoshop (CS or CS3) unless I use the WIA scan. I have uninstalld and reinstalled the scanner software and patch for tablets, since I use a wacom tablet with my system, several times but keep getting the "hpqscnvw has stopped working" message. I thne go to the solution site to no avail. Can't scan using the buttons on top of the scanner or anything that goes through the HP Twain scanning software. System says everything is up to date. Funny thing is, this worked for about a year and a half and then just started doing this. Thanks in advance for any insight any of you may have.
ps I'm running Vista business 32 bit and the scanner is connected via USB
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS