Question

Student
Arglemeth
Message 1 of 2 (102 Views)

HP solution Center Install issues

I have a 3yr old HP4580 all in one, but my disc will not let me install on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.  due to a hard drive crash I had to rebuild my systemWhen I download the Solution center software from the website it took 2 hours to download. ( and I have 100 mg service)  I went to the downloads and clicked the software.  I got the extraction bar and then nothing.  (7 times now).  my task Mgr shows that the "HP installer setup" is using 25% of my CPU usage and is painfully and slowly increasing in memory usage to 18,000+ after 30 minutes.  Shat is the problem with this software and how can I get it installed.  It was installed on the computer before the crash with the install disc?! 

HP Support Agent
Gemini02
Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)

Re: HP solution Center Install issues

Hi Arglemeth,

Welcome to the HP Forums.

I see that you are having issues installing the printer.
I will be happy to help you.

I have provided a document to go through the steps to see if it will resolve this issue.

Windows 7: The Progress Bar on the Software Installation Stops or Stalls.

What is the full name and product number of your printer? How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

There are 3 different models.

Let me know how this goes for you!

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Have a great day.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Gemini02
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation