04-29-2014 10:31 AM
I have a 3yr old HP4580 all in one, but my disc will not let me install on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. due to a hard drive crash I had to rebuild my systemWhen I download the Solution center software from the website it took 2 hours to download. ( and I have 100 mg service) I went to the downloads and clicked the software. I got the extraction bar and then nothing. (7 times now). my task Mgr shows that the "HP installer setup" is using 25% of my CPU usage and is painfully and slowly increasing in memory usage to 18,000+ after 30 minutes. Shat is the problem with this software and how can I get it installed. It was installed on the computer before the crash with the install disc?!
05-01-2014 02:26 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums.
I see that you are having issues installing the printer.
I will be happy to help you.
I have provided a document to go through the steps to see if it will resolve this issue.
What is the full name and product number of your printer? How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
There are 3 different models.
Let me know how this goes for you!
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Have a great day.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS