08-09-2014 12:01 PM
I have been experiencing high DPC latency (causing pops, gaps) when streaming video or audio. I have tracked it down to the HP Photosmart C6280. When it is disconnected from the USB port, the latency drops to normal (well below the 1000 range) but when the printer is connected the latency spikes and gradually increases to 4000 or more. The printer itself works OK. I have All-in-One software version 90.00.060.000 according to the splash screen, but Belarc Advisor tells me I have version 090.000.146.000 in use. It also says I have All-in-One version 111.000.006.000 in the computer but it hasn't been run for a year (I used to have a C5180). I have updated the drivers for my USB ports from Microsoft to Intel but that hasn't helped, and the latency problem appears only when the C6280 is connected. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS