Having problems installing HP Laserjet Pro M1217 nfw MFP Series - generates error at the end ? (3586 Views)
Honor Student
WaseeqTemp
Message 1 of 3 (3,586 Views)

Having problems installing HP Laserjet Pro M1217 nfw MFP Series - generates error at the end ?

Having problems installing HP Laserjet Pro M1217 nfw MFP Series - generates error at the end ?

PhD Student
bassergitz
Message 2 of 3 (3,523 Views)

Re: Having problems installing HP Laserjet Pro M1217 nfw MFP Series - generates error at the end ?

Error msg? computer OS?

Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
Student
angelfj
Message 3 of 3 (2,966 Views)

Re: Having problems installing HP Laserjet Pro M1217 nfw MFP Series - generates error at the end ?

Just installed HP Laserjet Pro M1217 nfw MFP Series printer. I can see that the printer is communicating through my network by going to the printer page with my browser and I can print the configuration page.   I have run all of the utilities both network and printer and have not resolved the following problem.  When I try to print, the print job gets stuck in the queue and then after about 1 minute I get an error.  I can clear the queue using the control panel, but when I try to print the same problems occurs.  I am running Windows 7 professional on a Sony VAIO VGN NS305D.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation