09-05-2011 09:27 PM
Error msg? computer OS?
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
10-22-2011 12:47 AM
Just installed HP Laserjet Pro M1217 nfw MFP Series printer. I can see that the printer is communicating through my network by going to the printer page with my browser and I can print the configuration page. I have run all of the utilities both network and printer and have not resolved the following problem. When I try to print, the print job gets stuck in the queue and then after about 1 minute I get an error. I can clear the queue using the control panel, but when I try to print the same problems occurs. I am running Windows 7 professional on a Sony VAIO VGN NS305D.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS